Tuesday 1 July 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 3


This weeks challenge was to use the colours pink, brown and green.

For the background I ran green paper through my bigshot using a cuttlebug embossing folder and cut various circles with my nesties. The image is from the 'Penny Black T for Transparent' collection of stamps called critter party. I watercoloured the stamped image and added a touch of decoupage by layering up the little cake. I finshed with little self adhesive pearls and a touch of glitter glue on the icing.

11 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow what a great card for the challenge - love that cute image and you have used the colours beautifully - thanks so much for joining us at PBS this week
kath
xxxx

Tasha said...

Cute card!

I've left you something on my blog!

Jen said...

I have something for you at my blog!
Jen x

Richelle said...

Wow! this is super cute!

tracie said...

wow Liz your card is adorable, love the embossing and design - gorgoeus. Thanks for joining us this week at PBS Challenge :)x

Victoria said...

that si a lovely card and afantastic image x

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

beautiful card, love the embossed paper and the pearls. The PB stamp is ofcourse sweet!!! Love from Holland.

Bev said...

Oh my word!! I adore this card!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, gorgeous card, so beautiful, love the embossed, looks great.

ella bella said...

this is lovely the embossing looks great and i love that image, gorgeous card. thanks for joining this weeks PBS challenge. Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card hun, its sooo sweet x