Monday 27 October 2008

ABC Nature & Papertake Dawnys Sketch #1


A two for one this week. Otherwise I simply wouldn't have time for all these fab challenge blogs. The challenge over on ABC this week is N for Nature. So a perfect opportunity to use my new stamp (bought at last weekends show at the SECC). I also followed Dawnys great sketch on Papertake Weekly.

As soon as I saw the squirrel stamp (although now I can't help thinking that it looks more like a kangaroo with a bushy tail) I thought of our resident nut nibbler Sammy. Here is Sammy in the spring doing what he does best.

Goodies I used - Stamp from Funky Kits, papers from a bitty scrap pad by Provocraft and ribbon.

10 comments:

F-Rose said...

so cute your card

Dawny P said...

ohhh I love your take on this - a fantastic card Liz xx And what a great image - it's sooooo sweet. Love the photo of your little visitor as well. Awwww xxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Wow what a lovely card so seasonal. Love the squirrel. Hazel xo

Kimberley said...

Gorgeous seasonal colours!

Cathy said...

What a fab card. Love the image (and agree it does look a bit like a kangaroo!!)and great autumn colours.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

Anonymous said...

Okay which one looks like a kangaroo?
I prefer red squirrels. You should see what they do the ginga nuts.

simplyfairies said...

very cute indeedy....

Alison said...

Fab card i never bought this oneon Thursday wish i had lol. Love your card. Thanks for joining in the ABC Challenge.

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

Jilli said...

Fab card, love the image! Jillix