Monday 9 March 2009

My Time to Craft # 51, Whiff of Joy # 20 and Friday Sketchers # 42


So I had a great day at the hobbycraft show. Spent far too much on more nesties that I simply had to have along with lots of other bits and bobs that I couldn't possibly live without. Beans and toast the rest of the month!

Anyway this fits three challenges -

My Time to Craft where this week it's 'Hats'. This Whiff of Joy stamp fits perfectly with her bonnie bonnet.

Whiff of Joy and the challenge is 'Lavender and Lace'. When I made this the only 'lace' I had was paper lace (after Saturday this gap in my stash has now been filled).

Friday Sketchers and I have turned the sketch on its side to fit the image I wanted to use.

I used my new Zoomz - thanks Sally Ann at Love to Doodle for info on these!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Aww gorgeous card, lovely colours, glad you had good spend up nowt wrong with beans on toast! lol, sue.x

Tasha said...

Hey Liz you have been so busy. this card is gorgeous, love all the detail
love tasha xx

Lesley said...

Pretty card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Jo said...

Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Jo said...

Beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x