Friday 21 August 2009

Friday is Here At Last

No card tonight and all will be fairly quiet on the card/blog front for a couple of weeks (although who knows what I may squeeze in). We are off work now for two whole weeks and one day. Our first jaunt is to London for a few days. We have tickets to see Wicked and AvenueQ and plan to go a wander round Greenwich and Covent Garden (I have also been told of a crafty shop that is within spending distance and DH has promised to treat me).

Then we are off to Greenends for a relaxing week in the Pennines. I will be taking some stamps and images with me to colour, aah, this is the life.

And, I won! A fab digi image from Willow Designs for my little owl card. So if you haven't been there for a peek go now, you won't be disappointed.

Oh, and an award from my new blogging buddy Alison who has just been given a DT spot so well done you and thanks for the award.





3 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Liz,
Congratulations on your win and your award.
I hope you have a fabulous holiday.
Clare x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

Thanks for your advice re the big shot.
I'm really pleased your owl card won - i did love it and the image is so cute. I keep looking at that site too.
Hope you have a lovely holiday. The Pennines are lovely. We are off to France next Tuesday so fingers crossed the weather is OK. Will suffer withdrawal symptoms though!!!!

Ali x

Kerry said...

Hi Liz,

Thanks for stopping by... I love your blog and your cards. They are amazing!!! I love Penny Black stamps. :)