Friday 14 August 2009

Seven Interesting Facts


No card from me today 'cos last night a button got stuck where a button shouldn't oughta go! Tried to take it off but it was gripping on for dear life and determined to take the paper with it.
So instead I have seven interesting facts to share with you about me and this is how it works....

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.

So, I am thanking Clare for this award which I have placed in my sidebar and here are seven interesting things about me.........

1. I have bunions.
2. I can sing the lyrics to all of Gilbert O'Sullivans songs.
3. I hate butter.
4. I am a former Butlins table tennis champion.
5. My motto is spend, spend spend.
6. I love Cadburys Twirls.
7. My previous hobbies include guitar lessons, horseriding and car maintenance (didn't stick with any of them for very long).

I am passing this award on to Alison and me old mate Bumbles.

I am off now to salvage what I can from last night. Hmph!


1 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

What can I say, I am overwhelmed with emotion and feel like crying. Happy tears! My first award. Thanks so much.

Ali x