Monday 10 August 2009

Somethin' Fishy


There's something fishy going on at Creative Card Crew challenge this week 'cos the theme is 'Under the Sea'. The minute I saw that I knew I would be using up another bit of my fishy Doodlebug paper, which I love and hope I can get more - I'm gonna have to start buying two of everything - does anybody do that already? The image that goes perfectly with this is from Pink Petticoat.

This also follows the sketch on Friday Sketchers. This was a tricky one, what with that part circle, took me back to my geometry class, who would have thought those hours spent learning how to use a protractor would finally be put to good use!


8 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz

Great card it made me smile. I love the colours and that background paper is perfect.

Ali x

Unknown said...

What a great card you've made!

Paula said...

Such a fab card love the images and what a great layout. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Tracy said...

Hi Liz and wow that is one gorgeous card and the papers are mmmmm.
If i see paper i love i have learnt to buy as much as i can cause when i go back...usually gone!!!
Your blog is delicious....
hugs
Tracy
xxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Liz,
What a great card! The papers are fantastic and I love the bubble embossing and dewdrops - it's all very underwater. Such a cute image too.
Clare x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute fishies and what gorgeous papers.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

oh what a sweet and funny image, your card looks so pretty with those cute papers.
thank you so much for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
have a nice week.
hugs, bea

Stampin'Piper said...

I really love your card! The image is soo cute and the papers so pretty!

Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the Friday Sketchers!

Hugs Tanja