Saturday 21 November 2009

Santa's on his Way


....and he is (hopefully) bringing lots of goodies. I ordered some stamps from Lili of the Valley last week and I was soo excited when the parcel arrived this morning. But you won't be seeing them for a bit cos DH has snaffled them and hid them away as my birthday 'surprise'. Hmph!

Anyway, I still have something new to play with. This brill Santa is from The DigiStamp Boutique. And how cool is this? He comes with his red and black bits pre coloured, perfect for all those last minute quick cards (he comes uncoloured as well, if you are more organised than I am).

I am entering Santa into 4 challenges....

Sketch and Stash....great sketch and I have used my new Santa.
Dare U2 Digi....Glitter.
One Stop....Snowflakes.


17 comments:

Sue said...

aww great card liz, fabby image great layout, sue.x

Lorraine A said...

Very cute card Sue :-) I love this image and the snowflake looks fabulous ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Becky said...

Stunning card Liz! Love that image and the gorgeous papers, beautiful papers too!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz,

Great card and lovely fun Santa picture.

Hugs Ali x

clare said...

gorgrous card hun..love the cute image and those papers are so yummy hugs clare xx

Tasha said...

Gosh Liz what an awesome card! Love how you have worked he BG paper and the fab die cutting and border punch! The colours are awesome and i love the cute lil image
love tasha xx

Beth said...

This is fabulous Liz! I adore these papers and the image is really fun! Congrats on your DT promotion too! I hope you're having a lovely sunday!

Love Beth xx

Unknown said...

A very busy card.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Liz I love the hugh snowflake great image too thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the sweet Santa.
luv
Debby

Chrissie said...

Such a great card Liz and I love your 'fun' santa!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Nikki said...

He really is one cool santa. i love the layout you have used for your card. Thanks for joining us this week at OSCC.
Nikki xx

Larissa said...

Great card liz. Very cute image. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

Hugs,
Larissa

bumblealsie said...

Caught you on Saturday's Hole in the Wall. You work the camera so well. The poor guy to your right was well carried away. Bet he has the hots for Anton.

Georgia said...

Oh wow, this is stunning Liz! I absolutely love your snowflake and these papers are fab, I love them! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the colors, cute Santa, and the button on the snowflake!
Hugs,
April

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous and stunning....I adore the colours and details.....superb! xx