Tuesday 1 December 2009

Ella Thank You


And finally, here is my third card to share tonight, phew! And isn't she simply gorgeous. Her name is Ella and you can find her here at the DigiStamp Boutique.

This fits in with two challenges....

Allsorts....Buttons....need I say more? I'm in!

The papers are MME and I coloured the image with Copics. I'm really pleased with this one, sometimes everything just seems to fit.

So, tomorrow I think I will start to wrap and on Thursday I might do the tree. I really want to have everything done for the weekend so that I can concentrate on packing my case....did I mention we had a week in the sun planned?


6 comments:

Erin... said...

so cute!!! super sweet image and I love those buttons! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week:)

Lisa said...

Hi Liz, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and lovely colours. You lucky thing ~ I need a week in the sun lol! We went to Gran Canaria just before Christmas a couple of years ago and it was such a fab feeling.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Liz. Beautiful card. I love the colours and the buttons are a great finishing touch too.
Love Sandra xx

Juls said...

So gorgeous! Love the sepia look of this one!

Debs said...

Hi Liz
Simply stunning. I love everything about it. Thanks for sahring it with us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

p.s with your blog name you had to join our theme this week - lol!!!

bumblealsie said...

Not the weather to go out without footwear. She could end up with the dreaded lurgy like me.