Tuesday 29 December 2009

Just For You


Here I am with some unexpected time on my hands. Went to work this morning and there was no heating so we were sent home (hate when that happens). I have just had a mug of tea and the last of the mince pies to help me thaw out.

Anyways, here is my card for the sketch challenge on Truly Scrumptious. I have used another of my pressies a lovely stamp set of Fairy Doodles. There are three fairies in the set so you will be seeing more of these soon. The papers are my current faves by MME (and just as I had nearly run out of these the postie replenished my stock - thanks Sally Ann). I used Copics to colour.



7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Liz. How gorgeous. I love that image and the colour combination is just fantastic.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Mina said...

wow gorgeous card Liz and I love the cute stamp...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx

Faye said...

What a lovely way to spend a day! Shame about the heating huh?! Fab card! xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the colours and image.
luv
Debby

Dragonlady said...

Oh Liz, what a shame - no work!!!
These stamps are great aren't they and I love the colours you have used on this one.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

A really cute stamp, your card is beautiful, thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious,
hugs Angela x

bumblealsie said...

What I missed my chance to heat up my Favs?