Wednesday 27 January 2010

Decopatch Bear


Continuing with my 'try something new' theme here is my first go at Decopatch. It's really fun, easy and very quick to do. This is how 'Patch' started out in life....



I hadn't seen decopatch before I came across the shop Damselfly Crafts when we were out and about in Glasgows West End last week. I couldn't resist having a go. I even have enough paper and glue left to cover a couple of tea light holders.

The soap making stuff I ordered hasn't arrived yet and I am hoping it hasn't gotten lost in the post (DH is badly in need of a wash).

I am entering Patch into the Cute Daisy May challenge which this week is...Vintage.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patch is adorable--I love the colors and papers! He would make a wonderful gift. Reminds me of a similar craft project I did years ago. It was layering squares of calico fabric on plaster figures--a cat and a rabbit. What a great project you've made!
Hugs,
April

Dragonlady said...

Hi Liz,

This is really spectacular, never seen anything like it before and never even heard of the technique either.

Hugs Ali x

Linnie said...

Oh wow i looove it
Thankyou for coming out to play with cute daisy may this week
linniex

P2P said...

She is so beautiful! I guess it's a SHE with all that flowers on her dress ;-)
Congratulations for a first time decopatcher! keep the good work!

Valérie Goldenschue said...

wow, this is beautiful, thanks for joining us at CDM

Unknown said...

WOW Liz, this is utterly amazing, how wonderful, must have a trip to Glasgow's west end...hope you will let us see the tealights too....thank you so much for joining us at CDM this week. Hugs Avril xxxx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Georgia said...

This is so stunning Liz, it looks beautiful - such a fantastic idea!
Love, Georgia xx

Vana said...

great job, Liz!
the papers you have used are fantastic!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bumblealsie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pinky said...

Never seen anything like this before, really looks lovely and vintage. Thanks for sharing with us at CDM this week.
Pinky

Beccy said...

Wow Patch looks great I have never seen this before and am really impressed. Thank you for joining in with my Vintage challenge on CDM this week, with such a lovely and original project.

Beccy x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Gorgeous....fab to do something so different...bet that was fun...xx