Wednesday 3 February 2010

Alfie says Happy Easter


Roll on Easter and Spring. It's snowing here again and I wish it would stop. I can't remember there being such a long cold spell, so much for global warming.

This was a nice quick card to do as I have used a pre-coloured Alfie (from WillowDesigns). And look, there's that MS punch again. I think you will be seeing a lot of that punch!


This fits two challenges....

Willow Sketchie.....fab sketch.

ABC challenge....N for New, I have used my new Alfie image.



9 comments:

Karen said...

Very nice Liz, Alfie's so cute isn't he. I love your use of buttons on this one. Thanks for joining us at WSC.
xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Liz. Cute image, lovely papers and pretty pastel colours. Love the buttons added as always, just perfect.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

sharon said...

Hi Liz, I never tire of looking at your beautifully made cards and thank you for making Alfie look so adorable. Thanks for the lovely welcome back glad you could join us this week at Willow Sketchie Challenge.xx

Tasha said...

Oh this is super cute! I love the borde and the cute button and sentiment
Great image too Liz
love tasha xx

Carol Ann said...

A beautiful card Liz I love the image and the papers and ribbon are just gorgeous!
Carol Ann xx

Dragonlady said...

Cute card Liz, yeh buttons!

Hugs Ali x

bumblealsie said...

looking fwd to Easter, and will be in top form by then

hello gorgeous said...

I LOVE this card, he looks SO cute standing there holding the flower! Colours are also gorgeous! ;o)

Blog candy on my blog......

hugs

hello gorgeous xxx

LilyPuss Cards said...

so cute...thank you for joining us at ABC...
hugs
Jan..x