Friday 12 November 2010

Lovey Dovey time


Don't this pair just look too cute?
Perfect for an anniversary, valentine or just to say 'I love you'.

They are Valentine Henry and Valentine Zoe from the DigiStamp Boutique. The papers are from Doodlebug and I coloured with Promarkers/Copics.

I have left off a sentiment 'cos I think the look on their faces says it all!

I am entering this sweet pair into the challenge over on Digital Tuesday 'never used stash' as this is the first I have used these papers and images.

See you tomorrow for Penny Black Saturday.

Talking of Penny Black I am so chuffed to have been 'spotlighted' this week on the Penny Black Blog.
Woohoo, go me!



10 comments:

Claire said...

These cards are fab Liz, I love these images and yes their faces certainly say it all. Loving the paper too. Hugs, Claire x

Kath Stewart said...

congrats on your spotlight liz....gorgeous card...hugs kath xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow these are just gorgeous, Liz. those papers are lovely.

Donna x

Wishcraft said...

Fab cards - love the images and those papers are really gorgeous! Lisa x

Tasha said...

OMG i have to get my hands on some of that paper its so fab and funky. These cards are so fun, fab images
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your spotlight Liz!
Gorgeous cards - I got these images as part of my win last month and can't wait to use them. Love the retro paper! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Liz these are both absolutely gorgeous I love the cheery papers, images and design thank you for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Congrats on your spotlight Liz...I love these two stunners!....fabulous paper and I love the simple detail too...xx

bumblealsie said...

missing our lovey dovey time

melsanford said...

These are gorgeous! Love the papers. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx