Wednesday 27 April 2011

happy birthday bunny

Tonight's card follows the sketch over on Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge.

It was also in my mind that this weeks Cupcake Challenge was bunnies. So, the perfect chance to use my poor neglected Penny Black 'bun-bun'. But alas it's not to be! I should really pay more attention. The challenge is actually to use something fluffy on your card. Now, if I wasn't such a lazy crafter and if my bath wasn't dangerously close to overflowing I would add a little pompom to his tail! Oh well, always next week!


Off now for a soak with Molton Brown, see you all tomorrow for a
brand new Willow Sketchie.


11 comments:

Vicky said...

Just the sweetest Liz...and great dp's too hun..

enjoy your long soak...ahhhhhhhh!

hugs Vicky xx

Debs said...

Oh Liz he is soooooo sweet!
Great colouring.
{{Debs}} xx

Faye said...

Ooooooh, serious paper envy, tis luuuurverly. You are a fluffhead, and that has manifested itself in the non-fluff on your card, so thanks for thinking about playing at Cupcake this week! ;)
P.S. I think this is fab. xxx

craftypam60 said...

Awww - what a cute bunny! Lovely card Liz x

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, love that bunny. Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and adorable too.
luv
Debby

melsanford said...

Hi Liz! Sorry I haven't been around much this past week - the kids have been off school and my time hasn't been my own! I've looked at all your cards tho - they're fab! I especially like your flying high card and the image for your special delivery card :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Saskia said...

Cute!!!!!!!! :)

Sudha said...

Wow, so cute.

Design og Hobby said...

This is adorable, so cute stamp!
Love the colours put toghether!
Thanks for joining us at SS&S this week!
Hugs, Gry

Mrs A. said...

Cute bunny with or without a fluffy tail. Looks great with the red.