Monday 30 May 2011

thanks so much

Just a quick post from me, want to make the most of my day off work catching up with everything... washing, ironing, windows, gardening, using my new stash I bought yesterday! There are 72 hours in a bank holiday aren't there?

I wonder what bit of the list won't get done, not the last bit that's for sure! Anyway, this is a card using up some final bits and bobs from my Simply Create kit. The papers are from the neighbourhood collection by crate paper and the stamp is 'little fancy bird' by Hero Arts.


10 comments:

Claire said...

This is just fab hun - love the image and LO. Hugs, Claire x

Faye said...

Oh Liz, I really like this colourful card.
Yep, there are 72 hours in a BH, but for some reson they go faster than 'normal' hours. So leave the ironing, it makes the house stand up straight and get playing!! xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Liz, gorgeous card - so fresh and colourful!!! I've got loads needing done too but sadly with the cold still hanging around I don't expect to achieve much. Enjoy your day off. Luv Trish x

Little K Smith said...

Fab card Liz, I love the colours 'n' papers :)
Kelly.x

Victoria said...

Love this Liz. So bright, fun and funky!
Enjoy using your new stash!
Hugs, Victora ~x~

Sarn said...

What a li'l cutie.

Hugs, Sandra

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS! Brilliant layout and just love the twine and button details. Love the colours too. xx

Sudha said...

Wow its so pretty Liz.

Vicky said...

Another very pretty card Liz..!

hugs Vicky xx

Tasha said...

OMG my absolute favourite card, i love it! I love the design and the mix of papers - super cute
love tasha xx