Wednesday 1 June 2011

happy day

This is my final make for my design team duties at Simply Create. I had a blast each month eagerly awaiting the postman to deliver my 'pizza box'! So a big thank you from me to the team at Simply Create, you are such a talented bunch.

The papers are from the neighbourhood collection by Crate Papers. The stamp is little fancy bird from hero arts. I made the flower by running the netting through my bigshot with the tattered florals die by Tim Holtz, held together with a big glitzy brad.

I am entering my card into this challenge .....

CreativeInspirations....
CuteBears/Animals Only

14 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love the flower, the colour is my favourite.Very cute bird, and a pretty card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

So sweet Liz....cute birdie and pretty flower too hun..!

have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Liz. Absolutely gorgeous, so pretty and very delicate.
Love Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous flower and fabulous card. Will miss your Colour Create creations Liz. xx

Sarn said...

I love this little birdie.

Hugs, Sandra

Donna Mosley said...

Love it Liz, very cute bird and gorgeous flower.

Donna x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Liz, thanks so much for joining my blog. Lovely little bird, I love Hero Arts! Gorgeous colours and fabulous flower, hugs Heidi x

Ribbon Girl said...

oh I love the flower - it's gorgeous (and I love the teddy card further down the blog - really sweet! Mary G x

Faye said...

Yellow is my fav and luuuuurve that big flower - ENVY!! xxx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Liz :o) Cute little bird and love the colours and your fab flower! Lisa x

Tina said...

this is amazing the bird is so cute and adorable...and such wonderful colors and the flower is amazing

Tina

kelly ledder said...

Liz love the flower just fabulous!

Tasha said...

Super cut Lix, great colour and fab design love the little birdie
love tasha xx

Katy said...

Gorgeous card hun. thanks for sharing at Creative Inspiratons Wednesday Challenge, we hope to see you again soon! Hugs. Katy. xxx