Thursday 6 December 2012

Birthday Wishes

A fairly quick and easy birthday card to share tonight. I took inspiration from a card I saw on Pinterest and I cannot now find the source! So if you recognise elements of my card let me know and I will give you credit. 

Well, Christmas shopping is nearly done and the tree is going up tomorrow, not long till the big day now! But if you would like a little early crafty present don't forget to enter my magazine giveaway, see post below.

I am entering my card into the anything goes challenge over on Papertake.
 

8 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the layout and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

wow love this superb card colours embellies everything is perfect hugs sassyxxx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Liz, love the gorgeous design.

Donna x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz. I love the design and beautiful mix of colours.

Sue

Kerri said...

very nice card..love the colours..thks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Liz; love how you've combined all the elements.
xx

Donna said...

Very pretty card Liz.
The butterfly is lovely with the added pearls.

crafty hugs xx

Sarn said...

This is quite different. I really like the doily and the pretty butterfly and bow. Very feminine card x