Wednesday 2 April 2014

Bloomin' Lovely


Hello. First of all thank you for all the well wishes for the shop (here and on facebook). Business is steadily growing and I am so pleased with the feedback I have received. Everyone is loving the kits I have put together. The sales rep' from Personal Impressions is coming to meet with us tomorrow. So fingers crossed for more gorgeous stock soon!

In the meantime I have another two cards to share made using kits from the shop (there are only a few left and these ones will not be re-stocked). The top card was made using the Garden Kit and the one below the Curiosity Kit.


 

16 comments:

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Stunning cards, I love those circles - what fab designs! Good luck with your meeting.
Rebecca.

Claire said...

Two fabulous designs, great papers and colours. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Liz, I love the papers and fabulous designs.
I am pleased that your new shop is doing well.
Sue xx

craftypam60 said...

So pleased it is all going well for you - looking forwards to seeing future kits and crafting goodies :)

Pam x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Gorgeous cards! I love this circle and I like how you have them set...you have a lot of fantasy!
( I hope my English is understandable)
Hugs, Ileana/Sparkling Pink

rosie said...

2 gorgeous professional cards Liz. fab colours x

Lee said...

Hi Liz.Oh my golly gumdrops,got in from a fab doggy walk this morning,to find your lovely goodies waiting for me.FANTASTIC service thank you so much.Can't wait to fire up the lil grey cells to do them justice.Huggles and cuddles for Boyd x

Lee said...

Oops forgot to say,your cards are as always Stunning.x

Lynsey said...

Hi Liz these are gorgeous cards! Good luck with your shop, I hope it is a success!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sarah said...

Thank you for your kind comment Liz, I have now joined your band of followers too!! There are certainly some beauties here!! xx

Mrs A. said...

Bloomin gorgeous and good luck with your new venture. Hugs Mrs A.

Ali said...

Just to say hello, I'm a new follower and loving your makes and hope your new venture is a success xx

Debs said...

Two super stylish cards Liz - love the designs.
Debs xx

Cazzy said...

I love the blooms on these, and both card are very pretty and stylish.

Cazzy x

Sue Nicholson said...

Inspiration stunning cards, thanks for sharing with us all cheers Sue N x

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE both your CAS cards!!!