Friday 2 May 2014

One you...


 Hello.
I treated myself to a 'My Favourite Things' stamp set. Isn't she adorable? I coloured her using copic pens. 

No patterned paper today. I did a stamped background instead using a stamp from the '7 Dots Studio' set 'illumination'. 
The set is available here in the BfB shop and also includes some great sentiments like the one I used on my card.

Before I go I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who applied to be a designer for the shop. It was a very tough decision but I would like you to meet my two designers - 

Fiona and Beth

Their designs featuring products from the Buttons for Brains shop will soon be appearing in the shop gallery and facebook page - look out for them!

 

8 comments:

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card! So pretty! xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz. I love the pretty image, fabulous colouring and the stamped background looks wonderful.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Sue xx

Claire said...

What a gorgeous design - love the image and colour. Have a lovely BH weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

A perfect CAS card Liz and just love your sweet little image and fantastic colouring and background stamping..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Fiona said...

this is gorgeous Liz....must check her out.
Fi
x

Lee said...

Gorgeous card.Glad you have your designers.Good Luck with it all.Hugs xx

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Congratulations to the new designers!

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is gorgeous! A really cute image and the bright colours look so good.
Rebecca.