Sunday 7 December 2014

a Jolly Hello


Hello. At this time of year I find my poor blog gets a little neglected. I guess everyone is the same. On the up side the Christmas clean - done, the tree and other little bits and bobs of decorations - done and presents - done (but not yet wrapped). So, today I figured that as I'm pretty organised I could spend a little time in the crafty room and came up with this quick and easy card.

The little Robin is this month's freebie from The DigiStamp Boutique and can be found here. All of the new releases for December are here.

Righty ho, off now to watch Strictly!
 
 

11 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Liz what a cute card. Love the CAS layout and the pretty border strip. I was feeling very pleased with myself yesterday so being so organised but my back has gone during the night and now I can barely walk!!! So I will do my menu planning and food shopping list today and hope it gets back to normal very quickly!!! Susan x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gorgeous card Liz - I love it very much :-)

Jocelyn x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Great design. Well done on getting all your chores done so quick. Sit back and enjoy it now I guess :-)

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Liz, that is a seriously cute image!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

Brilliant card Liz!! xx

Debs said...

Uber cute!
Debs xx

Marjorie said...

This is so cute Liz, I love his little wing just resting outside of the circle!!
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Lee said...

Stunning,he is sooo cute.Love the refreshing design.Hope you and Boyd are keeping snugly warm.xx

Milka said...

Super cute :-D

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Liz, I must get that image. I'm afraid my blog has been neglected recently too. Karen x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Gorgeous card Liz - I love how the little robin is peeking out of the circle.

Merry Christmas and a very happy 2015 to you :-)

Jocelyn x
Instead of Ironing Blogspot