Wednesday 17 December 2014

you warm my heart



Hello. I'm a bit late again with Tuesday's Papertake Weekly Challenge card. It's lucky we have a very understanding boss at Papertake!
   
The challenge this week is... 
 
Last Christmas … Card of The Year

This is our last Christmas themed challenge of 2014 and the last chance for you to show off a Christmas card or project. Anything goes as long as it’s festive.
 
 We have a very generous prize from our sponsor -

(£10 to spend in their gorgeous shop)
 
For my card I used goodies from my monthly Simon Says Stamp card kit. With the kit you get an inspiration sheet. Great for those times when Mr Mojo is nowhere to be found and you can simply case one of the cards. And that's exactly what I did!

 

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Liz, I love the papers and fabulous design.
Sue xx

gail said...

Love the card, gorgeous layout and colours. Gail

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wonderful Liz. What fabulous colours and papers! Susan x

Carole said...

great card cased or not! Love the bright colours and that lovely sentiment! Hugs xx

Liz McGuire, said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Liz! I love the scrummy papers and the matching sentiment! a beautiful design! :-)
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! All the best for the New Year!
Love and hugs
Sue B xx