Sunday 10 May 2015

make a wish


Hello. Well that's my Trimcraft demo in Edinburgh done and dusted. Last one of the season is next week, just over the Scottish border by 10 miles, in Carlisle. 

So I'm here now with my weekly DigiStamp Boutique card. There's some super cute new releases - the cute unicorn (that I used on my card), some gnomes and some super cute kittys. All on special offer and available here.

I used Copic marker pens to colour and the paper is from Lili of the Valley. I added a few sequence for a bit of sparkle.


 
 

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card - such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured, Jo x

Jacee said...

Very pretty Liz, lovely design
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, it would be ideal for my little niece's next birthday. Karen x

Christine L said...

A gorgeous card Liz.... LOVING that cute little unicorn and the lovely lilac colours you used.... fabulous!!

Hugs
Christine x

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous card Liz. Such a cute image nd love the papers.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. X

Carole said...

Fabulous card Liz...adore those colours. xx