Friday 2 October 2015

Papercraft Essentials - magazine article

Hello. Just popping on to let you know I have some super cute cards in this month's Papercraft Essentials. I got to have a play with the gorgeous 'Me to You' range. Perfect if you have a heap of Christmas cards to make and not much time. Everything is co-ordinated and the pre-cut decoupage is super quick! There's also loads of other inspration in the magazine - stash busters, using colour burst powder, time saving tips and tons more. Oh, and a gorgeous free Christmas stamp set.
And, oh my (blushing), I spotted this on the readers letters page. How lovely of Ruth to name check me. I'm so chuffed she likes my cards (and is a frequent visitor to my blog). Ruth is a fairly new blogger so why don't you pop over to 'Crafting While The Baby Naps' and have a nosey at her fabby cards.

Righty ho, that's all for today but I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of cards I made at last weeks Trimcraft demo.

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wonderful and Congratulations! And so fun of Ruth to name you!

Ruth said...

Oh this is so funny! I had no idea at all and actually forgot I emailed them until I got your message on my blog. I love your posts - always fun and creative. Xx