Monday 14 December 2015

Planner update


Hello. It's been ages since I did a blog post about my planner. In fact I think the last time I shared my planner I was still using my Staples Arc. Since then I have dabbled with a Paperchase planner and now, and my favourite so far, a Happy Planner.

I love that the Happy Planner is more 'crafty'. The pages are much thicker and it's ripe for decorating! Any excuse to buy stickers and washi tape. And last week I did that very thing and today a little parcel of planner goodies arrived from Mrs Brimbles. Mrs B also has a great Facebook group full of planner addicts who share inspiration and top tips.

And, oh dear, that's not all on the planner front. Create and Craft (not a shop I usually use) were having a clearout sale of their Websters Pages planners, too good a bargain to miss. So I bought two, as you do! The inserts are 2015 but that's easily remedied. Will share a pick of them soon.

See you tomorrow, it's Papertake Weekly Challenge time.


4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I have bought a planner for next yr to use on my desk instead of the little post it notes and scribbles on papers that I usually end up with. ! Not sure how long it will last for. Hugs Mrs A.

Janette said...

I love your planner, I have a book of scribbles too, well I have several, but keep toying with the idea of doing something 'better'...this looks fab.....xx

Ruth said...

Oooh I have just started a planner to keep me up to date with all the things that happen with small people at school. I haven't gone as far as decorating it. It looks so much fun! Sometimes when you see a bargain, you have to take it, even if it's shopping on that channel ;) Lovely! Xx

craftypam60 said...

This looks fab! I really want a planner, but haven't been able to find one I like. My DIY effort wasn't a great success - boo! Thanks for the link to the FB group, I shall join that.
Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year

Pam x