Wednesday 3 February 2016

Your wings exist


Hello. Sometimes a card comes together pretty easily and other times I have nearly every piece of patterned paper, stamp and embellishment out looking for the perfect match. Well, this was one of those easy times! And in 'card world' I don't even think it matters that the dandelion clocks are way out of proportion!

The stamp is 'your wings exist' from Unity. And the background is a stencil (sorry, no makers name and the packaging is long gone).

I'll be back tomorrow, I have a little video to share!

8 comments:

Carole said...

Hi again, boy she looks like she is about to be blown away your little girlie......without the need for wings, like us in the gales(am I waffling?)........but I love your card..........all the procrastination was worth it Liz. It sort of says 'Lion, Witch and Wardrobe to me'.....quite mystical......or maybe she is called Alice? Anyway I love it...fabulous image, fabulous card....and yes very thought provoking. Hugs xx

NETTI said...

And the lovely little girl?

Marilyn said...

Oh my... I love, love, love this card! It has such a wistful aura about it and yet it is so free and full of spirit. I am probably not making a lick of sense so why don't I just say this is a fabulous card! It really is.

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Liz! Isn't it great when a card just comes together?!

Ruth said...

This is beautiful - it's so inspiring! It's where I want to be right now. It's so perfectly put together. Can't wait to see your video :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and gorgeous sentiment xxx

Dotty Jo said...

This is another beauty, Liz! You really are having a great time with your Unity stamps... And making me want every single stamp too! Jo x

creationsnz said...

this is like a wonderland thing, and she is gorgeous