Friday 10 March 2017

a happy hello


Hello. I've had this Mama Elephant stamp set for quite a wee while and this is the first time I've inked them up. Although I knew I loved these cute critters I really couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with them! The set is called 'page huggers' and I think you are supposed to make bookmarks or paperclips etc. Anyway, today I seemed to be a little inspired and coloured them up.

I used my ZIG real brush pens to colour and some pattern paper snippets for the background. 


6 comments:

Carole said...

Great card Liz...and one for using those snippets...so why not pop to Pixies snippets playground and join in the fun.........I'll be behind he bike sheds this week having a quick toddy! Your little critters look like they are sat in the lecture theatre, pens at the ready! Have a good weekend. xx

Ruth said...

I saw this set when it came out and was sorely tempted. It is so CUTE! I absolutely love what you've done with it. I think you can make them into bookmarks and other things, but they are so sweet looking out over the edge of their paper walls. xx

Liz said...

Brilliant card, such a fun design. xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

such a fun cute card . janex

Lorraine said...

Aww, they are so cute and your design is brilliant. Love it
Lorraine x

Babs said...

A gorgeous designed card love the background papers and your little characters are ever so sweet love it.

Hugs Babs x