Saturday 18 March 2017

A little bit of memory keeping!


The other week my haul from Paper, Pen and Plan arrived. I got some papers, stickers, washi and a stamp from the Domestic Bliss collection by Simple Stories. And here's what I did with some of it....


I had already made a start on some pages in this folder but hadn't yet decorated the cover. So, after a quick nosy on Pinterest for some inspiration, this is what I came up with. I'm pretty pleased with it!


On the inside cover I made a 'pocket' to keep the pictures that have still to go in the book. I print the pictures on my little Polaroid Zip printer. It prints on peel off sticky-backed photo paper. Ideal for this type of album.
 

I cut some of the patterned paper to fit the plastic pockets, stuck down the pictures and then decorated with stickers. The paper is double sided. Here is the other side of the page above.....



I have a huge amount of pictures to catch up on, but I'll get there. Especially when you can use fun Simple Stories products like these!

If I've put you in the notion to get your pictures organised I've got a discount code for Paper, Pen and Plan. Just enter LIZ10 at the checkout for 10% off. They've got binders, pockets pages and loads of gorgeousness to put in them!


5 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous way to show off your photos, they look fab
Lorraine x

Dotty Jo said...

Looks great, I simply don't have the patience to do this and totally admire anyone who can create something so lovely! Jo x

Craftychris said...

This is absolutely wonderful! xxx

Ruth said...

Something I keep meaning to do one of these days. I have a backlog of photos to work through. I have one of these binders for my swatch book and it's just the right size. Love the papers! Xx

Lee said...

Ooooh I can see me boy.Lovely memories and a great way to keep them.Huggles and a Huge Cuddle for Boyd.xxx